1.02.2008

Lovefull 2008

My relationship with Powee is one- if not the best thing that ever happened to me.
Yes, it happened when we both least expected it and it lasts while we both wonder how...

There were rocky roads along the way.. and we know just how much we try every single day to make it work the way we want it to be...

But yes, again, it's worth every tear and frustration and anger and love.

Friends and I have shared desperations over failed wedding plans over the past year-- some of us have become bitter and hopeless about it. I also went through the same thing maybe not with the same intensity as the others-- but I know how it felt to want something so badly and not see it happen.

But life is not about schedules, and love is not about planned occasions.

Things always happen for a reason. And though the reasons may be those I will refuse to understand-- I will surrender.

Because I love. And in my heart I know it is the love I'm meant to have.

So here's a toast to a lovefull 2008-- that may not end in a wedding as earlier planned, but at least a peep into a beautiful wedding.. somewhere, sometime when stars conspire to make it real-- finally.

2 comments:

The Pedestrian said...

This is beautiful, Lia. :)

It really is wonderful new year. :)

The Pedestrian said...

Ay, please insert "a" between is and wonderful.