12.25.2007

It's Christmas! =)

I grew up not having a happy Christmas. Somethings always came up during Noche Buena that made my past Christmases sad.

Last night as my family returned from a 2-day trip in Zamboanga, I thought it wouldn't again be a happy Christmas for me. But God is good and I'm thankful.

This I can say was one of the happiest I had personally and with my family.
It was a Christmas I was blessed to have spent with a family now stable with everything we need in life... happy sisters I can talk to like old people.. a brother, cousins and friends.

There's Paoi and his family I treasure the most.

I had little things to give to my little ones (my inaanaks)... and for the most important people in my life.

Yes, this Christmas it was happy. =)

I couldn't be more thankful.

A blessed Christmas to everyone.

No comments: