1.21.2008

Everybody's a Possible Ally

Come to think of it, that's the most sensible thing I heard of today.

Because the world is small, the possibility of bumping into one person today and meeting that person again tomorrow or the day after-- is 99 percent certain.

What's more, that person may even be related to you, or your friend or your officemate.

And the premise of the title of this blog is this- that every single person you meet can help you one day.

Oh yes, ties in this world get closer and closer. And the closer you get, the farther you want to be.

So, I ask. Do we really have to be nice to everybody we meet?

I say, Not.

1 comment:

The Pedestrian said...

Nakakatawa naman 'to. Lia na Lia ang last line. (",)

I'm okay, Lia. Things are okay in my side of the world. Ikaw kamusta?