12.18.2007

Friends and Christmas

Since I graduated from college in 2004-- it's the second year my college barkada won't be having a happy Christmas get together.

Maybe it's the distance and the time that has really set us all apart. Or maybe we're all just busy.

Christmas 2005 was the best get together we had we were almost complete (almost)... we only had coffee in Starbucks before the New Year.

But now, it seemed harder to get us all together.

Nonetheless I attempted to set up a coffee date get together on the 28th- in the hope of rekindling old friendships I hold dear in my heart.

Oh it's probably just the feel of Christmas that's making me sentimental.

But really, everyday, I miss all seven of them.

2 comments:

Janeca said...

Seven lang? Hehehe. See you later! :)

Anonymous said...

seven? :) hehe. malay mo dumami tayo sa 28. :D