11.11.2007

FAT.


I weigh 120 lbs. flat.
That’s about 55 kilos for you.


I have a big tummy, really wide hips, big legs and chubby cheeks. That’s painful truth I am accepting as I write this blog.

My weight was never an issue to me until I saw my fat face on TV for my Reporter’s Notebook special.

How I hated it.

Yes, I’m fat. I’m way beyond the slim body I used to have when I was in High school ‘till 2nd year college. How I miss those days… =(

I used to wear extra small shirts. I even buy shirts from the Teens section back then. Now I could hardly fit into a Medium size shirt of some brands.

Before, jeans sized 28 are big enough for me. Now I refuse to buy jeans for my fear of a size beyond 30.

I’m fat and I admit it’s because I’ve been eating a lot. I’ve stopped going to the gym, and always had excuses for not exercising.

Yes I envy my sisters who are thin, my sister Eila who has been thin for the rest of her life.

I admit I get hurt whenever my brother would say that I’d grow big like Big Momma A—(not my mother)

And whenever I see fat women on the street- I always wish silently I’d never be that fat.

But I am fat. Period.

No comments: